Wednesday 12 October 2016

ROD STEWART She Makes Me Happy

Lyrics from iniyaval-iniyaval.blogspot.com
ROD STEWART She Makes Me Happy Lyrics, singer by ROD STEWART

She makes me happy on the coldest day
She makes me happy when the clouds are gray
Every day like Christmas when she's in my house
She makes me happy and I wanna shout

Now it's a funny old world, I never thought I could settle down
But then I met a woman, gonna change my life around
Ah, the good Lord sent me down a little angel
I must change my ways
No more late nights out, we're on a boil, pissing my life away

She makes me happy with her downtown style
She makes me happy with her crooked smile
I go to bed laughing and I wake up smiling
She makes me happy, she smiles to me wild

I'm a stubborn kind a fellow, never thought this could happen to me
I could smoke and drink and gamble just as I please
Now I'm working out daily and I'm watching my waistline
I'm knocking in paradise
When I get home there's a hot bath waiting
Glass of wine on the side

She makes me happy when the day is done
She makes me happy about the summer of sun
We're getting closer and we're making plans
She makes me happy, I want to dance, oh, yeah

She makes me happy, can you understand?
She makes me happy, I'm a reborn man
She showed me loving is a wonderful thing
She makes me happy, I wanna sing, sing, sing

She makes me happy, can you understand?
She makes me happy, I'm a reborn man
Every day like this, messing around in my house
She makes me happy, yes she does
She makes me happy, she makes me happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.