Wednesday 12 October 2016

VANESSA CARLTON Home

Lyrics from iniyaval-iniyaval.blogspot.com
VANESSA CARLTON Home Lyrics, singer by VANESSA CARLTON

Some people live in a house on the hill
And wish they were some place else
There's nobody there
When the evening is still
Secrets with no one to tell

Some I have known have a ship where they sleep with sounds of rocks on the coast
They sail over oceans five fathoms deep
But can't find what they want the most

Even now when I'm alone
I've always known with you
I am home

Some live in towns
Cardboard shack on concrete
All bluster and bustling life
They search for the color you can never quite see
Cause it's all white on white

Even now when I'm alone
I've always known with you
I am home
[repeat]

For me it's a glance and the smile on your face the touch of your hands,
And an honest embrace
For where I lay it's you I keep,
This changing world I fall asleep
With you all I know is I'm coming home,
Coming home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.