Wednesday 12 October 2016

VANESSA CARLTON Operator

Lyrics from iniyaval-iniyaval.blogspot.com
VANESSA CARLTON Operator Lyrics, singer by VANESSA CARLTON

I could be your operator
I could bring you joy
Something like a freedom fighter
Guns ain't just for boys

I heard what you said
You should say it again, cause it's bold
It's getting late
Darling get a move on it, we should go

You should never tell your mother
You should give it time
Pour a drink, here, have another
Cause this is gonna blow your mind

Heard what you said
And I say what I mean
We should go, go
Pack up your things
I don't care what you bring
Leave your house for a home

You should call your little brother
Tell him to be good
Tell him that you really love him
You don't... but you should

I heard what you said, so don't say it again
Cause it's cold, cold
It's getting late, we should get a move on it
We should go
Go

I could be your moneymaker
You could be my song
Worry bout the others later
We should get a move on
We should go, go
Pack up your things I don't care what you bring
Leave your house for a home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.