Wednesday 12 October 2016

VANESSA CARLTON Fools Like Me

Lyrics from iniyaval-iniyaval.blogspot.com
VANESSA CARLTON Fools Like Me Lyrics, singer by VANESSA CARLTON

Beware the danger it lurks for those who get swept away
The dreamers get punished most by truth
They say it's all in a little ways
One reveals their love's gone away,
Love's gone away

When my hand was in your hand
My heart was pure
Now I see a different man
Rewriting memories
The dogs run down the beach
And all I'm left with
Is sand in my shoes,
Sand in my shoes

Fools like me
We love blindly
And the cracks don't count
It's gotta break in front of me

Now I recall that time at the caf�,
The thunderstorm outside
Words you could never say,
They hold the loudest tones
You say you'll write
But it's ink on a page,
Just ink on a page

Fools like me
Oh we love blindly
And the cracks don't count
It's gotta break in front of me

Tic toc the time
Distant look grows in your eye
But fools never ask
Afraid of what lurks in your mind
I always knew, somehow, always knew
I always knew the truth

Fools like me
Oh we never see
Cause the cracks don't count
It's gotta break in front of me
And it's breakin',
It's breakin',
It's breakin'
It's gotta break for me to see

At least I can say
I was not afraid
I loved you all the way
I'd pick the fool any day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.